kinzville forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for webkinz lovers of all kinds! something for all!, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplaying~ Some Tips and Rules!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BackFlip15

BackFlip15

Number of posts : 31
Location : I am currently eating peanut butter on top of the rainbow
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Roleplaying~ Some Tips and Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying~ Some Tips and Rules!   Roleplaying~ Some Tips and Rules! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:12 am

I'm not sure if this is in the correct area, but please move it if it's in the wrong place! Smile

Here are some Tips and Rules to check out for roleplaying.

CHARACTERS:

For roleplaying, you want a character who is, unique. They are different from any other person who is roleplaying. To do this, maybe think of 5 of your favorite books and movies, then take your own personality and create a character. But be sure not to copy someone else's or use a character from another movie. Be careful with that, it's called plagerism... and then it goes into all this legal stuff. xD

But just remember to make your characters UNIQUE!

ROLEPLAYING MINI GUIDE:

Here is the mini guide!

When you're posting to roleplay, make sure to do this, [[Hey, anyone wanna RP??]] or (Hey anyone wanna RP?) so they know you are not using a character quote or saying a short storyline. This will clear up a LOT of confusion Smile
Another tip is to always talk in complete sentances and words. People some times get annoyed when you are illiteral.
NO POWERPLAYING. Powerplaying is like saying, "Flip touched the books and hit a guy in the face. He screamed at her." I could have said, "Flip touched the books and hit a guy in the face." Powerplaying is either leading off a sentance for someone or saying what they should.
Be careful with feelings. If you're person is screaming at some one, in the little [] or () just write, sorry I'm not mad at YOU. It'll just clear it up with that person that you didn't mean to hurt them.
There are some others, like be kind and such. Smile

Courtesy of [make me a] Princess! no godmodding(invinsible charries) and pm a mod to open a roleplay.Oh and keep it like pg,pg13

CHARRIES!

Charries are little characters that look like your people. A great website to find them is tektek.org/dream
Then create your charrie! Hope you've enjoyed my small guide to Roleplaying!

-Carlyy<3

Last edited by BackFlip15 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wikylo☮
Admin
Wikylo☮

Number of posts : 447
Location : Sooome Wheeere Ooooout Theeere if love can\'t seee me throuuuuugh! ♪
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying~ Some Tips and Rules!   Roleplaying~ Some Tips and Rules! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:59 am

Thanks BackFlip! Smile

I'll sticky this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BackFlip15

BackFlip15

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying~ Some Tips and Rules!   Roleplaying~ Some Tips and Rules! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:49 am

Thanks Wikylo! Smile
Back to top Go down
amanda

amanda

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying~ Some Tips and Rules!   Roleplaying~ Some Tips and Rules! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:10 am

ooh, RPs here? i'll wait till more people join. i love RP~ i do FMTK on WI. :]
Back to top Go down
[Make me a] Princess

[Make me a] Princess

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying~ Some Tips and Rules!   Roleplaying~ Some Tips and Rules! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:34 pm

Backflip,id like to say good job,but also, you forgot to add no godmodding(invinsible charries) and pm a mod to open a roleplay.Oh and keep it like pg,pg13,but great job! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BackFlip15

BackFlip15

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying~ Some Tips and Rules!   Roleplaying~ Some Tips and Rules! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:00 am

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying~ Some Tips and Rules!   Roleplaying~ Some Tips and Rules! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying~ Some Tips and Rules!
Page 1 of 1