kinzville forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for webkinz lovers of all kinds! something for all!, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Info on "others"!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sodapop907

sodapop907

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Info on "others"! Empty
PostSubject: Info on "others"!   Info on "others"! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:39 am

I just figured this out! There is a box labeled "others" when you post a topic or a reply. Here is a picture:
Info on "others"! Fk1rhx
Now, I will go step-by-step on what each "other" tool does!

1. Index

Okay, Index. I really don't know what this does, I tested it out and it looked pretty normal. If you find out what it does, please pm me and I will put it up here, obviously giving you credit.

2. Exponent

Exponent works like, well, an exponent. LOL
If you want to say 4 squared is 16 you can now do this code....

Code:
42=16

{Thankyou OMGitzkelseey1}

3. Spoiler

I think that most of us remember this from WI, but if you were never a member of WI (Webkinz Insider), then here is what it does. You may have a big piece of information that could spoil the ending of a book for someone else. You could put a warning, then put the information in a spoiler for people who want to know it anyway. Here is an example:

Hey guys! I just finished "Jim and the shiny bug", and guess what happens?
Spoiler:

4. Hidden

This basically just puts a box around the words you say. Here is an example:

5. Scroll

Horizontal
Vertical

6. Random

I think I know what random does, but I'm not sure. I'm testing it right now. I think it generates a random number depending on what the range is. So if you want to pick a random number between 1 and 100(that's what I'm testing) you would put 1,100 inside this code-->[rand][/rand]

7. WoW

ohh I think WoW is World of Warcraft. I don't like World of Warcraft, but some of my friends do. So I know a little bit about it, but not much. So basically I know the general idea of it and the websites and stuff. =) Haha
Uhhh oh gosh I need a code now. *searching*
Okay so there's a site that has all the items here
http://www.wowarmory.com/item-search.xml
Then you search for an item and it gives you a display number. IDK anything about Felstalker Bracers, but it sounded like a cool name and I just picked it randomly. You put in the number and the name of the item.
So a code like this...
Code:
[wow]25697[/wow] Felstalker Bracers

Will result in this...
Felstalker Bracers
Ta-Dah! It's completely pointless, but there ya go!

Last edited by sodapop907 on Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
OMGitzkelseey1

OMGitzkelseey1

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Info on "others"! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on "others"!   Info on "others"! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:07 am

Random number (1,100) :
I think I know what random does, but I'm not sure. I'm testing it right now. I think it generates a random number depending on what the range is. So if you want to pick a random number between 1 and 100(that's what I'm testing) you would put 1,100 inside this code-->[rand][/rand]
Back to top Go down
OMGitzkelseey1

OMGitzkelseey1

Info on "others"! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on "others"!   Info on "others"! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:22 am

ohh I think WoW is World of Warcraft. I don't like World of Warcraft, but some of my friends do. Rolling Eyes So I know a little bit about it, but not much. So basically I know the general idea of it and the websites and stuff. =) Haha
Uhhh oh gosh I need a code now. *searching*
Okay so there's a site that has all the items here
http://www.wowarmory.com/item-search.xml
Then you search for an item and it gives you a display number. IDK anything about Felstalker Bracers, but it sounded like a cool name and I just picked it randomly. You put in the number and the name of the item.
So a code like this...
Code:
Will result in this...
Ta-Dah! It's completely pointless, but there ya go!
Back to top Go down
OMGitzkelseey1

OMGitzkelseey1

Info on "others"! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on "others"!   Info on "others"! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:32 am

LOL this is fun, I'm still testing some more of these codes. They're pretty cool. Takes a lot of previewing though, haha.
Exponent works like, well, an exponent. LOL
If you want to say 4 squared is 16 you can now do this code....

Code:
4[sup]2[/sup]=16
resulting in this...

42=16
I'm assuming that the index one is subscript and this one is like superscript. But IDK. I'm just testing and fooling around, because I'm procrastinating my studying, lol. All I know is that the index one keeps cutting off the bottom half of the letters and numbers when I preview it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Info on "others"! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on "others"!   Info on "others"! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Info on "others"!
Page 1 of 1