kinzville forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for webkinz lovers of all kinds! something for all!, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMGitzkelseey1's Home!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OMGitzkelseey1

OMGitzkelseey1

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2009-01-30

OMGitzkelseey1's Home! Empty
PostSubject: OMGitzkelseey1's Home!   OMGitzkelseey1's Home! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:59 am

I haven't been very good with my decorating. =( I focused too much modeling to decorate rooms. So most of them are still a work in progress. However, I posted some of my finished rooms here, and some of my new ones that aren't yet finished. The old rooms I didn't finish yet will be finished eventually, and then I will post them to show you guys. LOL.
Here is the Grocery Store. Most of my PSFs I win from modeling contests go in these fridges.
OMGitzkelseey1's Home! 25hee1d
This is our playroom. My webbies like to hang out here. =)
OMGitzkelseey1's Home! Rrs2dk
This is one of the first large rooms I ever made. It was originally all W-shop items until I put in the neon plant and the party machine.
OMGitzkelseey1's Home! 2h3ont5
This is the smoothie room. I make all my blender recipes there, but all the blenders got stuck and I am in the process of unsticking them.
OMGitzkelseey1's Home! 6xvu6b
When my pets are sick, I bring them here. Everything is there for a quick health boost.
OMGitzkelseey1's Home! 2vxlq8g
This room has been switched around a lot, but I love the pretty in pink theme! It goes great with my username, ilovepink509!
OMGitzkelseey1's Home! 25k6l2p
I used to have a huge tea party thingie here, but I had to sell it for some more KC. I kept a teeny part of it and put it in the corner.
OMGitzkelseey1's Home! 2irxj6p
Some of my new-ish rooms that are a work in progress. Feel free to give me any advice on fixing it!
The Movie Theater. I love this theme! Yea, it's basically just everything from the w-shop theme. It may not be very creative or anything but I still like it anyways.
OMGitzkelseey1's Home! Folxy8
I have 9 pointless medium sized rooms from the first 9 webkinz I bought. There's barely enough room for anything! So I'm planning on turning it into a greenhouse and I want to add a bunch of plants and stuff.
OMGitzkelseey1's Home! 142haqc
I had some salon stuff and I didn't know what else to put in it. So I put a bunch of random stuff in there.
OMGitzkelseey1's Home! B46ydi
Okay, now here are some from my backyard! Here are some of them that are finished. I'm still working on the manyyy others.
This used to be prettier until my mom traded a bunch of stuff in this room and replaced it with some W-shop stuff. I still like it anyways, though!
OMGitzkelseey1's Home! Ka1yxv
Those darn garden seeds take up so much room! Since this isn't one of those rooms completely filled with strawberries, I could at least put something in the middle!
OMGitzkelseey1's Home! 2hgftio
Obviously my mom designed this one. Rolling Eyes The I♥️MOM room is her favorite.
OMGitzkelseey1's Home! B98xk
A miscellaneous garden.
OMGitzkelseey1's Home! 2r3gmyu
Thanks for viewing parts of my home! I hope you enjoyed it!

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added more rooms)
Back to top Go down
- ButterCup (:

- ButterCup (:

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: OMGitzkelseey1's Home!   OMGitzkelseey1's Home! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:55 am

This is good, kelseey (:
Back to top Go down
sodapop907

sodapop907

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: OMGitzkelseey1's Home!   OMGitzkelseey1's Home! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:06 am

I really enjoyed looking at your house!
Back to top Go down
Grace
Admin
Grace

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: OMGitzkelseey1's Home!   OMGitzkelseey1's Home! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:10 am

Great job! I especially love the grocery store, I have been wanting to make one. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMGitzkelseey1's Home!   OMGitzkelseey1's Home! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMGitzkelseey1's Home!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kinzville forums :: Interior Design Central :: My Webkinz Estate-
Jump to: