kinzville forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for webkinz lovers of all kinds! something for all!, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* ..::.. [: ButterCup1994's Fourth Season of WNTM - CONTINUED :] ..::.. *

Go down 
+9
grundoluvir
Canary12345
dazyandoreo!
OMGitzkelseey1
Wikylo☮
Elephant
amanda
Grace
- ButterCup (:
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
OMGitzkelseey1

OMGitzkelseey1

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2009-01-30

* ..::.. [: ButterCup1994's Fourth Season of WNTM - CONTINUED :] ..::.. * - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * ..::.. [: ButterCup1994's Fourth Season of WNTM - CONTINUED :] ..::.. *   * ..::.. [: ButterCup1994's Fourth Season of WNTM - CONTINUED :] ..::.. * - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:21 am

Are you a judge wik? Sorry I haven't really been paying much attention, lol.
Back to top Go down
Wikylo☮
Admin
Wikylo☮

Number of posts : 447
Location : Sooome Wheeere Ooooout Theeere if love can\'t seee me throuuuuugh! ♪
Registration date : 2009-01-19

* ..::.. [: ButterCup1994's Fourth Season of WNTM - CONTINUED :] ..::.. * - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * ..::.. [: ButterCup1994's Fourth Season of WNTM - CONTINUED :] ..::.. *   * ..::.. [: ButterCup1994's Fourth Season of WNTM - CONTINUED :] ..::.. * - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:28 am

nope. I'm just an innocent bystander. :}
Back to top Go down
OMGitzkelseey1

OMGitzkelseey1

PostSubject: Re: * ..::.. [: ButterCup1994's Fourth Season of WNTM - CONTINUED :] ..::.. *   * ..::.. [: ButterCup1994's Fourth Season of WNTM - CONTINUED :] ..::.. * - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:16 am

ohh okay, lol. 4 people left! Smile Yayyy!!
Back to top Go down
Linhauss

Linhauss

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: * ..::.. [: ButterCup1994's Fourth Season of WNTM - CONTINUED :] ..::.. *   * ..::.. [: ButterCup1994's Fourth Season of WNTM - CONTINUED :] ..::.. * - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:09 am

OMGitzkelseey1 wrote:
I like yours, Linhauss! So cute! ♥️

Thanks, OMG, you did a great job too........ Nice use of your surroundings.
Back to top Go down
OMGitzkelseey1

OMGitzkelseey1

PostSubject: Re: * ..::.. [: ButterCup1994's Fourth Season of WNTM - CONTINUED :] ..::.. *   * ..::.. [: ButterCup1994's Fourth Season of WNTM - CONTINUED :] ..::.. * - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:55 am

Awww, thanks Linhauss! I hope everybody else posts soon!
Back to top Go down
OMGitzkelseey1

OMGitzkelseey1

PostSubject: Re: * ..::.. [: ButterCup1994's Fourth Season of WNTM - CONTINUED :] ..::.. *   * ..::.. [: ButterCup1994's Fourth Season of WNTM - CONTINUED :] ..::.. * - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:40 am

The deadline is already passed now, isn't it? But shouldn't we wait for more people? I mean, only 2 people entered.
Back to top Go down
- ButterCup (:

- ButterCup (:

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: * ..::.. [: ButterCup1994's Fourth Season of WNTM - CONTINUED :] ..::.. *   * ..::.. [: ButterCup1994's Fourth Season of WNTM - CONTINUED :] ..::.. * - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:08 am

No. I didnt set one. At least I dont think. And yes we will wait. I am surprised that Tex hasnt entered.
Back to top Go down
OMGitzkelseey1

OMGitzkelseey1

PostSubject: Re: * ..::.. [: ButterCup1994's Fourth Season of WNTM - CONTINUED :] ..::.. *   * ..::.. [: ButterCup1994's Fourth Season of WNTM - CONTINUED :] ..::.. * - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:23 am

- ButterCup (: wrote:
Okay. We are going to have a brief judging. Next week we will have evals because I need to know who is commited.

The person eliminated is gymnastics because she hasnt joined.

Since it took me so long to type this little bit of stuff I am going to let everybody wear kinzstyle for the next round.

I thank all of you who continue in this contest.

The next round is going to be dress up as your favorite spring webkinz. You will be assigned from these: rabbit (not spring but, I think of it as spring), sherbert bunny, cotton candy bunny, duck, and regular lamb.

Here are the pets that you will dress up as:

Kelseey: Rabbit.
Tex: Sherbert bunny.
LJ: Cotton candy bunny.
Volley: Duck.
Dazy: Regular lamb.
Linhauss: Rabbit.
Shanninii: Sherbert bunny.

Thanks. If you have any questions then you can PM me.

The deadline is March 2,2009.
Isn't the deadline March 2nd? Hmm, that's okay, not a lot of people posted yet anyways. I'm surprised Grace hasn't entered by now too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * ..::.. [: ButterCup1994's Fourth Season of WNTM - CONTINUED :] ..::.. *   * ..::.. [: ButterCup1994's Fourth Season of WNTM - CONTINUED :] ..::.. * - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* ..::.. [: ButterCup1994's Fourth Season of WNTM - CONTINUED :] ..::.. *
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5