kinzville forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for webkinz lovers of all kinds! something for all!, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The original adventures in Kyland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowofadog

shadowofadog

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-02-17

The original adventures in Kyland Empty
PostSubject: The original adventures in Kyland   The original adventures in Kyland Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:31 am

"Welcome to Kyland, Zeer!" says Roark, "As long as you don't bite me we'll be great friends!" Roark left it at that, with a snickering grin upon his forhead.

"Hello my kind are new around these parts my species is used to the dense forest and the cold ice lands." Zeer replied

"My mother told me stories of giant moths in the ice lands while I was still in the forest and before I came here I went up there and saw one it told me there weren't many left but there were many eggs so he gave me one see." Zeer showed him the giant moth egg.

"while i add your data to our field guide take this image of yours as a keepsake!" says Roark jollily, "and I say we quest to find the giant frost moths!!!"

"Alright but you might need to get something warm you might freeze."

Roark gathered his wool sweater that the faeries of Naerwaether wove for him on the coldest day in Kylandic history. He grabbed himself a few eggplants and was on his way!

"Hey wait up you don't know the way."Zeer said running in front of him.

"You silly amphibian!" sadi Roark confidently, " That's Arctic Kyland to our west!"

"Follow me."He said running ahead "I showed you an egg but I have a hatched one already we will fly there to gather eggs."
The small puppy-frog ran off and rode back on a giant moth!

"Well come on." Zeer said playfully

"Fine!" muttered Roark, "We'll but I call my flutterfly chap to fly me to the top" He then called for her. Out of the trees emerged two wings of symetrical and colorful ingeniousness.
~
"How may I be of service?" asked the elegant insect upon her arrival.
~
" I must go to the top of the mountain in Arctic Kyland and have no other transportation possibilities at the moment but you." Roark explained, "Will you help me?"
~
"Sure I will!" the flutterfly replied. and off they were!
Later
The giant moth flew closley behind "Hey the moths will attack you if they don't see me first."

Flutterfly followed the moth's orders and slowed her speed.
~
"Why would they attack us?" asked the clueless Roark, "What did we do to them?"

"They are large but they are afraid because there aren't that many of them,"He said"Isn't that right mothum." the giant moth nodded

"Well," Said Roark, "Let's prove to them that there are good people in the world by sharing eggplants with them!"

"Alright throw them here I will fly ahead and tell them its a gift from you." the puppy-frog said to Roark

Roark gently tossed the eggplants to Zeer. "We're nearing the top!" Roark hollered. Flutterfly slowed to a hover.

Zeer and Mothum flew ahead "We'll come get you when its ok."

An hour passed and flutterfly's wings were growing tired. Mothum and Zeer had turned to a spec in Roark's vision. there was a small group huddled around zeer and he could hear faint noises but the wind muffled them before they reached his ears "I hope Zeer's alright..."Roark said with fear in his eyes.

Then as fast as lightning a giant black moth flew at them "Land on my back I am here to help. I am Monvulun."

Flutterfly said, "Monvulun! You saved us! If it wasn't for you we would have fallen to our doom!"

Roark shook Monvulun's hand out of thanks but thinking in his mind that Monvulun was trying to win Flutterfiy's heart rather that save both of them."Word on the eggs,Zeer?" he asked blatantly.

"They are in a large cave the black moths like this one have green shells but the ones like mine the white one are in blue shells."Zeer said to him

"WOW!" said Roark! "That means there lies great hope for the species if we bring eggs back to the mainland!"

Flutterfly gazed into Monvulun's eyes...

Monvulun gazed back speechless."Roark, I think we might be able to get a new species if we raise them in different areas."Zeer told Roark

"Flutterfly and Monvulun!" Roark shouted, "Let's focus on the task at hand!!!"

Then Roark answered Zeer's reply " I know! Let's take them back to mainland labs!!!"

"Alright I'll go get mothum lets go Monvulun."Zeer said "Good bye."Monvulun said to Flutterfly.

"Maybe we'll meet again!" said Flutterfly dreamily! and off down the mountain they went.

A long time passes...

"Roark I dropped an egg over Mt. Pyrotis!" Zeer informed Roark

"Oh no!" said Roark, "It's too late now! We're in danger of getting burnt to a crisp. It's probably dead anyways..."

"Whats the matter?" Zeer asked
"Oh I understand........but wait don't the creepies live down there?"

"Well, if we touched lava we're dead so logically if the egg touches lava it's dead." retorted Roark," It's not worth risking us being turned to ash over..."
"yes, but what's it to them is the egg's dead?" Roark added.

"Um Roark giant moth eggs don't allow anything in the shells so even if it landed in lava it would hatch a lavamoth!"Mothum told Roark.

"uhh-ohh!" gasped Roark. "Well what do we do? Get killed?"

"Hope and pray the lavamoth flys away before they find it."Zeer said.

"I guess that's all we can do..."Roark sighed...

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Wikylo☮
Admin
Wikylo☮

Number of posts : 447
Location : Sooome Wheeere Ooooout Theeere if love can\'t seee me throuuuuugh! ♪
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The original adventures in Kyland   The original adventures in Kyland Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:33 am

good times... good times Smile
Back to top Go down
shadowofadog

shadowofadog

PostSubject: Re: The original adventures in Kyland   The original adventures in Kyland Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:01 am

Yep
Back to top Go down
shadowofadog

shadowofadog

PostSubject: Re: The original adventures in Kyland   The original adventures in Kyland Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:13 am

The story continues!!

They flew past wondering what lies in for the future. They reached mainland!

"Hey Roark Do you think we should take them to different places and give them to dreamies in different areas to have more moth species?"

"Great idea!" Roark said,"but we need to research their behaviors on different terrains before dispersing them to random dreamies."

"Alright... Wait I have an idea I'll take one to my family and then I'll fly over there and check on the behavior."Zeer told him.

"Alright," replied Roark, " while you do that I'll take one to my friends the jelly dragons!"
then like a train he bolted into the ocean.

"Mothum lets go you remember the way right?" Mothum darted off

It was a good way to the trench where the jellydragons live. They darted to and fro from many reefs and passed many plethora of marine life. it was so colorful that Roark got distracted but caught himself and was on his way. The trench was in sight!

"Mom dad." The small puppy-frog said to his parents "I have a present," Zeer gave them the egg "can you write down how it reacts when it hatches?" "What is it?" Zeer's mother asked "Its an elemental moth egg." Zeer replied

"Lets go"Zeer said to Mothum and the flew back towards the mainlands.

Meanwhile..

A Jellydragon popped up!, It's was Roark's long time friend Gelato. They conversed of the project that he and Zeer were taking part in. Gelato agreed to help! A brief good bye and Roark swam back t mainland.

"Mothum lets rest here on the docks and wait for Roark."Zeer told his moth.

Out on the shoreline popped Roark!

"Roark over here!!!" Zeer yelled

Roark trotted to Zeer.

"Did you find the jelly dragons?"

"Yep!" Roark boasted. "Did you do well in the forest?"

"Yeah I found my parents and there keeping a record of how it reacts in the forest."

"Awesome now we update the fieldguide!"

"Ok."

"Well now that their data is in our field guide what do you suppose we do?"

"Well I have always heard the tales of an under ground weasel that lives in the waste lands." Zeer informed Roark

But the friends never made contact with the weasel and now the story continues in the hearts of those that these two heroes met.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The original adventures in Kyland   The original adventures in Kyland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The original adventures in Kyland
Page 1 of 1