kinzville forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for webkinz lovers of all kinds! something for all!, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laffy Taffy Productions Presents....the AH-MAZING GRAFFIX SHOPEE of the century!!!! Run by rocky654 since 2009 (:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rocky654

rocky654

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Laffy Taffy Productions Presents....the AH-MAZING GRAFFIX SHOPEE of the century!!!! Run by rocky654 since 2009 (: Empty
PostSubject: Laffy Taffy Productions Presents....the AH-MAZING GRAFFIX SHOPEE of the century!!!! Run by rocky654 since 2009 (:   Laffy Taffy Productions Presents....the AH-MAZING GRAFFIX SHOPEE of the century!!!! Run by rocky654 since 2009 (: Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:29 am

Scroll down to bottom for A/S SCHOOL!

Welcome to my Graphix Shop! ((I will make it more colorful, after I get it up and running!))

NOTE :: Please do not take my examples. I work hard on them!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, let's lay down some basic rules ::

1. Be patient.
2. If I make you a personalized graphic, please use it! I spend a lot of time on them!
3. No being rude to other custumers.
4. I don't put my name in the corner, so please give me some credit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A **BESTSELLER** means it is very popular

Now, I'll show you some examples ::

ADDED DEC. 13 ::

Patterns for text! Choose any pattern you want, and use it with the form :]

There are many patterns, so just ask what kind you want!

I use a professional program called The Print Shop 22. I use it to edit photos and make banners and signs like below.

^this was made for a customer. it includes a cloud effect on the cat, tornado on the wolves and brush, touchups, blur, and text.

With this program, I can also edit photos ((crop, text, outline, transition, blur)) professionaly. I can make simple to complex, and it is very easy. So, order from this section today! I USE SPECIAL EFFECTS.

PERSONALIZED ICONS :]

I can put your username or anything you want in the boxes! Just tell me what you'd
like, and i'll make it :]

Fades!!

Text ::
Theme ((rainbow, sunset, ect.)) ::

Or, Choose your own colors!

1st Color ::
2nd Color ::
3rd Color ::

Collages :]

Theme ::
Needed Pics ((optional)) ::
Text ((optional)) ::

**BESTSELLER** Three-Pic Siggies **BESTSELLER**

Theme ((optional)) ::
Text ((optional)) ::
Pictures ::

Blinking Webkinz

Webkinz ::
Lil' or Big ::

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 722x176 and weights 23KB.

**BESTSELLER** 'Click Here' Signs ((Professional Program - Print Shop)) **BESTSELLER**

Colors ::

Minifesto

Background Color ::
Text Color ::

Screedbot

BG Color ::
Text Color ::

Slideshow

Slides ((up to nine)) ::

**BESTSELLER** Welcome/Thanks/Have a Good Day Signs **BESTSELLER**

Background ((transparent or pic)) ::
Other ::

Blobs

Color ::
Action ::
Other ::

Effects for the next pictures include :: Oil, Shadow, Rotate, Change Color, Neon, Contrast, Black and White, along with many others! Just ask!

Oil Effect

Rotate Effect

Effect Image

Pic ::
Effect ::

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to have something not listed on my examples, I can probably do it, so just ask!
Back to top Go down
http://webkinz.com
amanda

amanda

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Laffy Taffy Productions Presents....the AH-MAZING GRAFFIX SHOPEE of the century!!!! Run by rocky654 since 2009 (: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laffy Taffy Productions Presents....the AH-MAZING GRAFFIX SHOPEE of the century!!!! Run by rocky654 since 2009 (:   Laffy Taffy Productions Presents....the AH-MAZING GRAFFIX SHOPEE of the century!!!! Run by rocky654 since 2009 (: Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:57 am

i'll order, but are there examples?
Back to top Go down

Laffy Taffy Productions Presents....the AH-MAZING GRAFFIX SHOPEE of the century!!!! Run by rocky654 since 2009 (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kinzville forums :: Member Art :: Avvies and Siggies!-
Jump to: