kinzville forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for webkinz lovers of all kinds! something for all!, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you like Twilight? Come here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mypetszrock

mypetszrock

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Do you like Twilight? Come here! Empty
PostSubject: Do you like Twilight? Come here!   Do you like Twilight? Come here! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:16 am

Hey guys! I like love Twilight! Do you! Please feel free to talk about all Twilight stuff! Like fav. characters, book, or scene. Right now, I am on Breaking Dawn and I am more than half way finished. Please post! Thanks!

P.S.- Do ya'll like my avatar? lol!
Back to top Go down
kaykat31

kaykat31

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Twilight? Come here!   Do you like Twilight? Come here! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:20 am

I luvvvvvv Twilight.I have Rosalie's necklace and a twilight shirt and all the books and i have a poster in my locker!I've reread the series 3 times.My fav charater is Alice cuz she is just awesome and then my fav guy is Emmett.BTW, I luvvvv ur avvie!!!
Back to top Go down
mypetszrock

mypetszrock

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Twilight? Come here!   Do you like Twilight? Come here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:10 am

Oh thanks! I like Alice, too! But Edward and Bella are still my favorite! You reread them 3 TIMES! WOW! That is AWESOME! I want to reread the books again, too. But I have to read for school right now and I don't have the time. But I got 3 bracelets, 3 shirts, a sweatshirt, my avatar, a poster, a movie book thing (has info and pics from the movie), someone made me a bag, and I have the soundtrack. And yes, I am one of the obsessed ones! LOL! Smile
Back to top Go down
kaykat31

kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Twilight? Come here!   Do you like Twilight? Come here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:20 am

Lol.Oh, I forgot, I have the soundtrack too.I just ordered a lifesize cut out of Emmett!lol.
Back to top Go down
- ButterCup (:

- ButterCup (:

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Twilight? Come here!   Do you like Twilight? Come here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:25 am

I love the book Twilight. It is the only one that I have read. I am going to finish the series this summer.
Back to top Go down
kaykat31

kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Twilight? Come here!   Do you like Twilight? Come here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:29 am

I finished the entire series in 11 days straight!!!
Back to top Go down
amanda

amanda

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Twilight? Come here!   Do you like Twilight? Come here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:35 am

i like the books but not the movie.
Back to top Go down
kaykat31

kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Twilight? Come here!   Do you like Twilight? Come here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:37 am

The movie was ok, I think it could have been better.My fav part is when Alice rips off James head.lol.I'll still buy the DVD though and I can't wait for New Moon to be in theaters, Nov. 20!!!!
Back to top Go down
amanda

amanda

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Twilight? Come here!   Do you like Twilight? Come here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:55 am

in my opinion, they kinda ruined twilight with the movie. it was terrible. O.o
Back to top Go down
Canary12345

Canary12345

Number of posts : 356
Location : at a movie theather watching the titanic! sure.......
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Twilight? Come here!   Do you like Twilight? Come here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:10 am

not really. I just like the song decode + i'm not allowed to see it.
Back to top Go down
- ButterCup (:

- ButterCup (:

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Twilight? Come here!   Do you like Twilight? Come here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:16 am

Wow. I thought that the movie actually followed the book pretty well.

And canary, why cant you see it?
Back to top Go down
kaykat31

kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Twilight? Come here!   Do you like Twilight? Come here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:21 am

Ya, the movie was ok.I still liked the book better,more parts, more description.I hope she publishes Midnight Sun cuz I'd really like to read it from Edward's point of view.I'd also like to read Breaking Dawn in Edward's point of view.
Back to top Go down
- ButterCup (:

- ButterCup (:

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Twilight? Come here!   Do you like Twilight? Come here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:23 am

Yeah. I hope that she comes out with Midnight Sun. And I do agree that it was more complex in detail and things of that nature but, you must admit the movie was not that bad.
Back to top Go down
kaykat31

kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Twilight? Come here!   Do you like Twilight? Come here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:24 am

Ya, except when Edward sparkles.It looked wierd and it didnt really looked like he was sparkling or atleast to me.
Back to top Go down
- ButterCup (:

- ButterCup (:

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Twilight? Come here!   Do you like Twilight? Come here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:26 am

I mean it was not the best movie I have ever seen but, I am not complaining. It was perfectly fine to me but, I would have appreciated it if it were to be in more detail.
Back to top Go down
mypetszrock

mypetszrock

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Twilight? Come here!   Do you like Twilight? Come here! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:33 am

I liked the movie! But it could be more detailed, but that means that the movie would be like 4 hours long! And plus, I think they put the important details in. And I really hope she comes out with Midnight Sun, too! I can't wait to read it. But I also want to reread the entire series again! LOL! I just really loved the books and the movie! I like all the romance! (blushing!) LOL!
Back to top Go down
mypetszrock

mypetszrock

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Twilight? Come here!   Do you like Twilight? Come here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:57 am

Hey everyone! Guess what.....I am fixing to start finishing Breaking Dawn! ( I had to stop because I have to read 100 pages each week for a book at school and I also had to read another book for another class at school!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Twilight? Come here!   Do you like Twilight? Come here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you like Twilight? Come here!
Page 1 of 1